Every man needs a mission in life to give him an overarching sense of purpose and fulfillment. For the man that has committed himself to marriage and is responsible for the creation of human life, it is his duty, obligation and honor to dedicate part of his masculine mission to leading, providing, protecting, teaching, motivating and guiding his queen and his heirs.
Today’s guest on the podcast embodies what it means to be a family man on a mission. Hunter Drew is committed to using his masculinity to continually enhance his own value as a man in order to maintain an invigorated marriage and raise his children to be exceptional within a culture that encourages mediocrity.
We discuss the role that masculine men are designed to fill within the family, how our example sets the bar of what is acceptable, and what the destructive consequences are when a man fails to step up to the call of being his family’s masculine leader. The podcast is full of relatable personal anecdotes from Hunter and I that underline the successes and challenges of raising kids and building a satisfying marriage in today’s fast paced, feminized world.
It’s all discussed and analyzed through the lens of Red Pill philosophy, which leads to some interesting twists throughout our conversation.
Hunter’s unbridled enthusiasm for life, motivational demeanor, and uncanny ability to articulate truth through personal storytelling is on full display from start to finish. It’ll be impossible for a man to be the same husband and father after listening to this as he was before.
- Hunter describes the life experiences that led him to spit up the Blue Pill and swallow the Red Pill
- What led Hunter to start blogging on TheFamilyAlpha.com as a way to help married men rekindle their masculine spirit
- Why married men often benefit from swallowing the Red Pill more than single guys do
- Why Hunter chose to leave a promising career in the Navy to devote himself to leading his family
- Why men are so resistant to accepting Red Pill truths
- How the bond of masculinity among men transcends race and religion
- How to respond as a masculine father when your son gets into his first fistfight
- How to pull the potential out of your kids and train them to be exceptional
- Why a man’s leadership responsibilities are only just beginning at the end of his workday
- What to do to create family memories that will last a lifetime (Hunter calls this “hanging Polaroids”)
- What the husband’s role in marriage is and what the consequences are when he fails to fill it
- How to go about reclaiming your role as the masculine leader of the family
- What to do to increase the sexual attention you’re getting from your wife
- How to get your wife’s sexual best
- How to choose the right girl before getting married
- Twitter Q&A session
Use the media player below to listen in:
Connect With Hunter Drew
Postings Referenced in this Podcast:
- What to Do When Your Son Gets Into His First Fight
- Your Son is Your Heir, That Doesn’t Make Your Daughter the Spare
- A String & Some Polaroids
- Creating Your Slut
- Finances for the Family Man
- The High Calling of Masculine Fathers
If you enjoy this podcast with Hunter about Red Pill marriage and parenting, please take a few seconds to leave me a 5-star review on iTunes to pay it forward by helping me reach more men with the powerful message of masculinity. It will only take a minute of your time and you’d be doing me a huge solid.
And be sure to subscribe to the podcast while you’re there.
– Craig James
GET A FREE COPY OF MY EBOOK
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER FOR MEN COMMITTED TO STRIVING FOR MASCULINE EXCELLENCE